The 'core' package is for five pages:
- Welcome / Who we are
- What we offer
- How to contact us
- Sign-up to our newsletter
This is an iterative process and is an outcome of the initial consultancy stage and information provided by the client in a questionnaire.
We provide a questionnaire to each new client which requests: Likes and dislikes, What it should contain, How the client sees the website looking, etc.
The questionnaire also includes hints-and-tips on Search Engine Optimisation and how to drive traffic to your website; specifically work the client must undertake rather than Oxlade CreativeIT.
After a complete refresh/rebuild of one client's website, in less than one week they were listed on the first page of a Google search when you entered the name of their key offering and the words New Zealand in a search.
This does not require any direct input from the client.
There is always an amount of re-work as it is difficult for clients to actually visualise the website until it is actually on-screen.
We offer two hours of one-on-one handover training and a number of training videos using the client's actual website (i.e. not generic) that covers steps to maintain the website. These videos can be played over and over and also shown to staff members who were not at the training.
Analysing how effective the website is is an essential yet often overlooked aspect. We provide monthly feedback in each of the first three months then at six months (i.e. four in total) to show who is accessing the site, from where, what they are looking at, etc. This can be used to identify any areas for improvement.
See assumptions below.
With the best will in the world, people often do not update their websites once up and running, and an out of date website can actually harm your business. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out the Internet Presence Package and let us maintain it and keep the content fresh for you.
Let us maintain your website and keep the content fresh for you.
With the best will in the world, people often do not update their websites once up and running, and an out of date website can actually harm your business.
For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take up our Internet Presence Package (see below).
- How Google ranks your website is entirely dependent on the quality of your website content. For this reason we offer assistance in writing your content such that search engines will pick up on the content
- Although clients are quite able to update their own sites, some prefer to hand this responsibility over. If you wish us to maintain your website for you we are happy to do so either as part of our Maintain My Web Presence Package or at our standard hourly rate
- All graphics and branding are provided ready-to-use
- All written content is provided ready-to-use
- Total design and re-work time is limited to six hours. Any further re-work would be charged at the standard hourly rate
- There is always an amount of support for any new website until the client is familiar with its use. We factor in two hours of initial face-to-face support after which we reserve the right to charge any on-going support at our standard hourly rate
- Development of graphics and/or text content
- You will be instructed on how to use the newsletter functionality (sending out bulk emails), but creation of the actual newsletters is outside the scope of the Core Package
- On-going maintenance – see above